A healthy dip with veggies!
2 (15oz.) cans garbanzo beans,
1/2 cup tahini
1 teaspoon grated lemon zest, minced
2 cloves garlic
salt to taste
ground black pepper to taste
Veggies to serve with dip:
1 red bell pepper
1 green bell pepper
1 yellow bell pepper
No nutrition information available
1. Drain the chickpeas very well.
2. Add the tahini into your Cuisinart food processor. Add lemon zest and press the on button.
3. Stream the lemon juice in. Stop and taste. Add salt and pepper. Start again and stop and taste.
4. Put into a dip dish and sprinkle the paprika.
5. Cut the veggies into nice sticks. Place the dip in middle and the veggies around it.