No servings information available
- ¾ cup ghee ( clarified butter)
- ¾ cup powdered sugar ( you can add/ reduce sugar as per your taste)
- ¾ cup whole wheat flour ( I have used my regular Ashirwad multigrain atta)
- ½ cup dedicated coconut powder
- ¼ teaspoon. baking powder
No nutrition information available
1. Pre heat the oven at 180 degrees C
2. Take a big bowl and add ghee and powdered sugar to it
3. With a big spoon or a hand whisk, combine everything together. And whip them together till a nice ,pale yellow and fluffy mixture is obtained
4. Add flour and baking powder to the sugar mix and mix gently with tips of your fingers.
5. Finally add dedicates coconut powder and mix everything together. Make sure not to knead the dough like you do for chapati dough.
6. Once the dough is ready take small portions of it, and roll it in small balls and place them on baking tray.
7. Press them. A little with tip of your thumb. And bake I. Pre heated oven for 20 + minutes or till your see a nice golden brown colour on the crust.