Delicious mexican style vegetarian dip that is simple to make and great for parties!
- 1 can vegetarian chili beans
- 1 package of cream cheese, softened
- 1 small can of green chilis
- 1 small bag of grated mexican cheese
- 1 cup mexican style rice, cooked
- handful of jarred jalapenos.
No nutrition information available
- Spread cream cheese on the bottom of a small baking dish.
- Layer rice on top of cream cheese.
- Spread undrained beans over the rice.
- Add can of green chilis and spread over the beans.
- Top with grated cheese and jalapenos to taste.
- Bake at 350° for 20-30 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.