- 1lb ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 medium red or green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon ground chipotle chile pepper
- 1 tub Homestyle Stock, beef
- 1 28oz can crushed tomatoes
- 1 15.5oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
- Shredded cheese sour cream, chopped cilantro (for serving)
No nutrition information available
- Add the ground beef, onion, bell pepper and garlic to a 4-quart saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until beef is browned and vegetables are tender.
- Stir in Homestyle Stock - Beef and chipotle chile pepper until the stock is melted.
- Stir in the tomatoes and beans and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, until heated through, about 15 minutes.
- Serve, if desired, with shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream and/or chopped cilantro.