Any root vegetable can be sliced thin and airfried for a healthier alternative to packaged potato chips.
- 1 medium beet (about 5 ounces)
- Olive oil, for spraying
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- ½ teaspoon white wine vinegar
Nutritional information per serving (based on 2 servings): Calories 51 (41% from fat) • carb. 7g • pro. 1g • fat 2g • sat. fat 0g • chol. 0mg sod. 322mg • calc. 12mg • fiber 2g
1. Place the AirFryer Basket onto the Baking Pan. Reserve.
2. Slice beet into thin, even slices, about 1mm thick, or use the 3 millimeter setting on the slicing attachment of a Cuisinart® food processor.Transfer to the reserved basket in a single layer. Spray with oil, sprinkle with salt and toss. Spread into a single layer.
3. Put the assembled pan into Rack Position 2. Set to AirFry at 400°F for 5 minutes, or until edges are browned and crispy.
4. When beet chips are ready, transfer to a serving bowl.Sprinkle with chopped dill and vinegar and toss to combine.