Bread PakoraUser Submitted Recipe
12 slices of sandwhich bread
1 cup corriander chutney
1 cup ketchup
1 cup of chickpea flour
1 tsp red chili powder
1 tsp corriander and cumin powder
Salt as per the taste
Oil for frying
1) Cut the 4 sides of bread and apply ketchup on one side.
2) Take another bread and apply ketchup on one side of the bread and place both the breads with ketchup facing them.
3) Apply corriander chutney on other side of the bread and place another bread in such a way that both breads with corriander chutney are facing them.
4) So it will be a sandwhich with 3 breads.
5) Take chickpea flour add water and remaining ingredients and mix well.
6) Keep oil to heat.
7) Once the oil is ready for frying dip both sides of bread in chickpea mixture and deep fry them.
8) Fry bread pakora until golden brown and then remove it and keep aside.
9) Repeat the same process for other breads.