A fun and delicious way to use up some leftover pesto.
2 teaspoons vegetable oil 1/3 cup popcorn kernels 2 tablespoons prepared pesto 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Nutritional information per 1-cup serving:
Calories 110 (68% from fat) • carb. 8g • pro. 2g
• fat 9g • sat. fat 1g • chol. 1mg • sod. 34mg
• calc. 10mg • fiber 2g
1. Pour the vegetable oil onto the heating plate with the measured popcorn kernels.
2. Place the bowl on the popping plate and switch the slide selector to Pop.
3. Once the unit has been turned on, stir the pesto and olive oil together well.
4. Once the last kernel has popped, move the slide selector from Pop to Mix. Remove the flavor dispenser and drizzle the pesto and oil mixture onto the popcorn. Allow to mix for about 30 to 45 seconds so flavors completely coat the popcorn.
5. Place lid on popper and invert. Serve immediately.
See more recipes on
Download it Today!