Parmesan gives this popcorn a great cheesy and tangy flavor.
2 teaspoons vegetable oil 1/3 cup popcorn kernels 2 tablespoons unsalted butter 1/3 cup grated Parmesan pinch kosher salt
Nutritional information per 1-cup serving:
Calories 131 (61% from fat) • carb. 10g • pro. 3g
• fat 9g • sat. fat 4g • chol. 19mg • sod. 68mg
• calc. 51mg • fiber 2g
1. Pour the vegetable oil onto the heating plate with the measured popcorn kernels.
2. Place the bowl on the popping plate and switch the slide selector to Pop.
3. Once the unit has been turned on, put the butter into a small saucepan over medium heat to melt. Once melted, remove from heat.
4. Once the last kernel has popped, move the slide selector from Pop to Mix. Remove the flavor dispenser and add the melted butter, Parmesan and salt. Allow to mix for about 30 to 45 seconds so flavors completely coat the popcorn.
5. Place lid on popper and invert. Serve immediately.
See more recipes on
Download it Today!