Parmesan gives this popcorn a great cheesy and tangy flavor.
- 1/3 cup popcorn kernels
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- pinch kosher or sea salt
Nutritional information per 1-cup serving:
Calories 64 (53% from fat) • carb. 6g • pro. 2g • fat 4g • sat. fat 1g • chol. 2mg • sod. 54mg • calc. 30mg • fiber 1g
- Remove chute and put the kernels into the popping chamber. Replace chute and insert butter warming cup.
- Place a large bowl underneath the chute and turn unit on.
- Once the last kernel has popped, turn unit off. Pour the oil over the popped corn, and then the Parmesan and salt. Mix to fully coat. Serve immediately.
See more recipes on
Download it Today!