• Chopped Cilantro - 1.5 cups
• Roasted pumpkin seeds - 1/4 cup
• Green chilies - 2
• Garlic pods - 2
• Ginger - 1/2 inch
• Cooking oil - 2 tbsp
• Salt to taste
No nutrition information available
2. Add ginger , garlic, green chilies, celery and saute for 2 mins in medium flame.
3. Add cilantro and saute for 1 min
4. Switch off the flame and let it completely cool down
5. Now transfer the contents to a blending jar, add salt and pumpkin seeds.
6. Grind to a smooth paste.
See more recipes on
Download it Today!