Perfect artichokes, ready in just 7 minutes! The best part is that these can be made in advance and served at room temperature with any one of our suggested sauces.
½ cup water
2 medium artichokes
1 lemon, halved
Nutritional information per serving (one artichoke): Calories 76 (2% from fat) • carb. 17g • pro. 5g • fat 0g sat. fat 0g • chol. 0mg • sod. 152mg • calc. 71mg fiber 9g
- Put water and the juice of one lemon into the cooking pot of the Cuisinart® Pressure Cooker.
- Prepare artichokes by cutting the stem off at the base to make a nice and even, flat surface. Cut one-third off the top, and trim the outer layers of tough leaves.
- Rub the cut parts of the artichoke with the remaining lemon halves. Place artichokes into the pot. Secure the lid and select High Pressure. Set timer for 7 minutes. When the audible beep sounds, use Quick Pressure Release.
- Once pressure has released completely, the red indicator will drop. Remove lid.
- Serve with melted butter or one of our suggested dipping sauces.
See more recipes on
Download it Today!