This grilled salad makes a beautiful presentation, perfect for entertaining.
Plate Side: Grill
Griddler® Cooking Position: Closed
- 1 medium red pepper (about 6 ounces), cut into strips 1 to 1½ inches wide
- 1 medium yellow pepper (about 6 ounces), cut into strips 1 to 1½ inches wide
- 1 medium zucchini (about 6.5 ounces), sliced horizontally into ¼-inch thick slices
- 1 small eggplant (about 10 ounces), sliced horizontally into ¼-inch thick slices
- 1 medium red onion (about 10 ounces), cut into wedges, keeping root intact
- 1 bunch asparagus (about 8 ounces), hard ends trimmed and discarded
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 to 3 ounces ricotta salata, crumbled
- ½ cup pitted Kalamata olives, roughly chopped
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves
Nutritional information per serving (based on 8 servings): Calories 147 (65% from fat) • carb. 11g pro. 3g • fat 11g • sat. fat 2g • chol. 6mg sod. 312mg • calc. 60mg • fiber 3g
1. Turn on Cuisinart ® Griddler®. Select Grill and set to 425˚F.
2. Grill all veggies in batches in the closed position. They are done once charred with grill marks and soft. The peppers take about 8 minutes, zucchini 5 minutes, eggplant 6 to 8 minutes, red onion 5 minutes and asparagus 3 to 4 minutes. Once grilled, toss all the vegetables together with the lemon juice, olive oil, cheese, olives and basil leaves.
3. Serve immediately.
See more recipes on
Download it Today!