Light summer lunch served in minutes.
Plate side: Grill
Griddler® Cooking Position: Closed
- 3 medium peaches, cut in half, pits removed
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella*
- 2 ounces prosciutto
- 1 teaspoon balsamic glaze
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Nutritional information per serving (based on 2 servings): Calories 389 (52% from fat) • carb. 24g • pro. 22g • fat 22g • sat. fat 8g • chol. 435mg sod. 861mg calc. 158mg • fiber 4g
1. Turn on the Cuisinart® Griddler®. Select Grill and set to 400°F.
2. Once preheated, put peaches onto the grill, cut side down, and set the count-up timer. Close and grill for about 8 minutes, so that the peaches are soft and grill marks are visible.
3. While the peaches are grilling, put the arugula and cheese in a large mixing bowl. Toss with the olive oil, salt and pepper. Transfer to the center of a large, round platter. Arrange the peaches with prosciutto on top. Drizzle with balsamic glaze.
* If available, burrata makes a great substitute. Instead of tossing it with arugula, oil, salt and pepper, arrange it on top with the peaches and prosciutto.
See more recipes on
Download it Today!