Makes 2 servings
1 ripe banana
2 3.5-ounce packets frozen açai purée, broken or cut into 1-inch pieces
½ cup frozen mango
½ cup frozen pineapple
1 cup fresh berries
¼ cup granola and/or mixed nuts and seeds
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 159 (29% from fat) • carb. 28g • pro. 2g • fat 5g • sat. fat 2g • Col. 0mg • sod. 25mg • calc. 84mg • fiber 5g
Vegetarian • Gluten Free
1. Insert Metal Chopping Blade, add ripe banana and two 3.5-ounce packets of frozen açai purée, broken into 1-inch pieces and ½ cup each frozen mango and pineapple.
2. Secure Cooking Lid. Pulse about 10 times to break ingredients up.
3. The processor is set to blend for 1 minute on High.
4. Scrape the bowl. The processor is set to blend for an additional minute until smooth and creamy.
5. Pour into 2 bowls and top evenly with ½ cup fresh berries and ¼ cup granola and/or mixed nuts and seeds for each. Serve immediately.