Espresso Macchiato for EM-350
1 illy® iperEspresso® capsule
3 tablespoons cold skim milk
1. Place an espresso cup on the espresso cup tray.
2. Using the lever, open the brew head, insert the capsule and close the brew head.
3. Put the milk into the stainless pitcher.
4. Press the Steam Button. Once the button stops flashing, submerge the steam wand into the pitcher of milk and froth. Turn dial to stop frothing; reserve.
5. Press the Short button to brew espresso. When the brewing process is complete, use a large spoon to place one tablespoon of the foam on top of the espresso. Serve immediately.