Cuisinart's "Cook & Shoot" Recipe Photo Contest
Official Contest Rules
Last Updated June 21, 2016
- Please read these Rules. If you do not agree with any of these Rules, please do not access or otherwise use this site. This Contest is sponsored by Cuisinart, 1 Cummings Point Road, Stamford, CT 06902.
- Contest Eligibility: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Entrants must be at least eighteen (18) years of age and a legal resident of United States of America to be a valid contestant in the Contest. Full or part-time employees of Cuisinart and its parent company, affiliates and their immediate family members are not eligible. You must have access to the Internet and a valid email address in order to enter or win.
- How to Enter: To enter your Recipe photograph ("Photograph") in the Contest, you must complete the registration form and then click on the "Submit a Photo" link. The Photograph must be in JPEG (.jpg) format and no larger than 200KB. You represent that all Photographs are original, non-professional photographs taken by you and owned exclusively by you, and you agree that Cuisinart may upload your Photograph to our site during the Contest for purposes of promoting the Contest without payment or compensation to you. Entered Photographs will be posted at www.cuisinart.com for the duration of the applicable Entry Period (as defined below). You agree not to upload any Photograph or other material that is profane, defamatory, unlawful, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable. Cuisinart in its sole discretion reserves the right not to upload any Photograph to its site and cancel your participation in the Contest if we determine your Photograph violates any of these conditions.
- Ownership: All Photographs submitted to the Contest become the property of Cuisinart.
- Entry Periods: The Contest begins at 12:00 AM EST on June 1, 2016 and ends at 12:00 PM EST on July 31, 2016. Entries received after the end date of any Entry Period, except Entry Period Nineteen, will be entered into the subsequent Entry Period. Entries received after the end of Entry Period Nineteen are void. You may enter the Contest as many times as you wish provided each Photograph is unique and submitted separately.
Entry Period Start Date End Date Entry Period One Dec. 1, 2016 Jan. 31, 2016 Entry Period Two Feb. 1, 2016 March 31, 2016 Entry Period Three April 1, 2016 May 31, 2016 Entry Period Four June 1, 2016 July 31, 2016 Entry Period Five Aug. 1, 2016 Sept. 30, 2016 Entry Period Six Oct. 1, 2016 Nov. 30, 2016 Entry Period Seven Dec. 1, 2016 Jan. 31, 2017 Entry Period Eight Feb. 1, 2017 March 31, 2017 Entry Period Nine April 1, 2017 May 31, 2017 Entry Period Ten June 1, 2017 July 31, 2017 Entry Period Eleven Aug. 1, 2017 Sept. 30, 2017 Entry Period Twelve Oct. 1, 2017 Nov. 30, 2017 Entry Period Thirteen Dec. 1, 2017 Jan. 31, 2018 Entry Period Fourteen Feb. 1, 2018 March 31, 2018 Entry Period Fifteen April 1, 2018 May 31, 2018 Entry Period Sixteen June 1, 2018 July 31, 2018 Entry Period Seventeen Aug. 1, 2018 Sept. 30, 2018 Entry Period Eighteen Oct. 1, 2018 Nov. 30, 2018 Entry Period Nineteen Dec. 1, 2018 Jan. 31, 2019 Entry Period Twenty Feb. 1, 2019 March 31, 2019 Entry Period Twenty One April 1, 2019 May 31, 2019 Entry Period Twenty Two June 1, 2019 July 31, 2019 Entry Period Twenty Three Aug. 1, 2019 Sept. 30, 2019 Entry Period Twenty Four Oct. 1, 2019 Nov. 30, 2019 Entry Period Twenty Five Dec. 1, 2019 Jan. 31, 2020 Entry Period Twenty Six Feb. 1, 2020 March 31, 2020 Entry Period Twenty Seven April 1, 2020 May 31, 2020 Entry Period Twenty Eight June 1, 2020 July 31, 2020 Entry Period Twenty Nine Aug. 1, 2020 Sept. 30, 2020 Entry Period Thirty Oct. 1, 2020 Nov. 30, 2020 Entry Period Thirty One Dec. 1, 2020 Jan. 31, 2021
- Winner Selection: During each Entry Period, a winning photo will be chosen at random. Entrants may only win once each calendar year. Winners for each Entry Period will be notified by email on or around the 10th day of the following month. Winners can only win once in a calendar year. If a potential winner fails to respond to the notification within ten (10) days, or if the potential winner is determined to be ineligible, another Photograph may be selected as the winning Photograph instead. Each winning Photograph will remain on the site for up to an additional twelve (12) months after which time it will be removed from the site. The winners may be asked to return within ten (10) business days an affidavit of eligibility/publicity or an alternate winner may be selected. All decisions of Cuisinart are final.
- Prize: The winner for each Entry Period will receive one (1) Cuisinart product. Cuisinart will select a particular prize at the beginning of each entry period. Retail value of prize may vary. No substitution of prize is allowed. Prizes may not be cashed, transferred or exchanged. We reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event a prize is unavailable. Unclaimed or undeliverable prizes will not be awarded.
- Prohibitions: You agree not to reproduce, download, re-distribute, copy, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any Photograph (other than your own) contained in the site to anyone. You acknowledge and agree that, except as set forth herein, you have no right to modify, edit, alter or enhance any of the Photographs (other than your own) in any manner.
- Release; Limitation of Liability: By participating in the Contest, you agree to release and hold harmless Cuisinart, its parent company, and including its officers, directors, employees and agents (the "Released Parties") from and against any claim, loss, damage, liability, expense, impairment or cause of action arising out of or related to your participation in the Contest or your receipt or use of any prize. The Released Parties are not responsible for any illegible, incomplete, damaged or inaccurate entries, and/or entries that do not comply with these Rules and/or entries submitted by mail or facsimile. The Released Parties assume no responsibility for entries Cuisinart is unable to process due to network, hardware or other technical failures or lost e-mail entries, however caused. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Released Parties shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your use, misuse, display, dissemination, replication, distribution, copying or downloading of Photographs contained on this site, including but not limited to any indirect, special, incidental, punitive or consequential damages however arising, even if the Released Parties have previously been advised of the possibility of such damage.
- Other: Cuisinart reserves the right to cancel and/or suspend the Contest without liability if any fraud, virus or other technical problem corrupts the security or proper administration of the Contest, as determined by Cuisinart. There are no representations, promises or warranties other than those, if any, expressly made herein. Specifically, but not by way of limitation, Cuisinart, and its agents and assigns, make no representations, promises or warranties of your success or failure by submitting Photographs pursuant to this site and these Rules. There are no implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose and any such warranties are expressly waived by you. Any action related to these terms will be governed by Connecticut law without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction. You agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in the State of Connecticut, U.S.A. for the resolution of all disputes arising from or related to these terms and/or your use of the site. Contest void where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws apply.
- Contest Results: List of Winners (available at or around the last day of each month of the Entry Period) may be obtained via accessing www.cuisinart.com.