Cuisinart's Pet Photo Contest
Official Contest Rules
Updated March 15, 2019
- Please read these rules. If you do not agree with any of these rules, please do not access or otherwise use this site. This contest is sponsored by Cuisinart, 1 Cummings Point Road, Stamford, CT 06902.
- Contest Eligibility: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Entrants must be at least eighteen (18) years of age and a legal resident of United States of America to be a valid contestant in the contest. Full or part-time employees of Cuisinart and its parent company, affiliates and their immediate family members are not eligible. You must have access to the Internet and a valid email address in order to enter or win.
- How to Enter: To enter in the contest, you must click on the "Submit A Photo" link. The Photograph must be in JPEG (.jpg) format and no larger than 200KB. You represent that all photographs are original, non-professional photographs taken by you and owned exclusively by you, and you agree that Cuisinart may upload your Photograph to our site and/or social media platforms during the contest for purposes of promoting the contest without payment or compensation to you. Entered photographs will be posted at www.cuisinart.com for the duration of the applicable entry period (as defined below), after which they will be removed from the site (except for winning photographs as discussed in paragraph 5 below). You agree not to upload any Photograph or other material that is profane, defamatory, unlawful, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable. Cuisinart in its sole discretion reserves the right not to upload any photograph to its site and cancel your participation in the contest if we determine your photograph violates any of these conditions.
- Entry periods: The contest begins at 12:00 AM EST on March 21, 2019. Entries received after the end date of any entry period will be entered into the subsequent entry period. You may enter the contest as many times as you wish provided each photograph is unique and submitted separately.
Entry period Start Date End Date Entry period One March 21, 2019 May 31, 2019 Entry period Two June 1, 2019 July 31, 2019 Entry period Three Aug. 1, 2019 Sept. 30, 2019 Entry period Four Oct. 1, 2019 Nov. 30, 2019 Entry period Five Dec. 1, 2019 Jan. 31, 2019 Entry period Six Feb. 1, 2019 March 31, 2019 Entry period Seven April 1, 2019 May 31, 2019 Entry period Eight June 1, 2019 July 31, 2019 Entry period Nine Aug. 1, 2019 Sept. 30, 2019 Entry period Ten Oct. 1, 2019 Nov. 30, 2019 Entry period Eleven Dec. 1, 2019 Jan. 31, 2020
- Winner Selection: During each entry period, visitors to the site may vote on the funniest photos submitted. The entry with the most votes during each entry period will be chosen as the winner. Entrants may only win once each calendar year. Winners for each entry period will be notified by email on or around the 10th day of the following month. Winners can only win once in a calendar year. If a potential winner fails to respond to the notification within ten (10) days, or if the potential winner is determined to be ineligible, another Photograph may be selected as the winning photograph instead. Each winning photograph will remain on the site for up to an additional twelve (12) months after which time it will be removed from the site. The winners may be asked to return within ten (10) business days an affidavit of eligibility/publicity or an alternate winner may be selected. All decisions of Cuisinart are final.
- Prize: The winner for each entry period will receive a Cuisinart’s Stainless Steel 13-Cup Food Processor ($179.95), Compact AirFryer ($99.95), or Automatic Cold Brew Coffeemaker ($99.95). No substitution of prize is allowed. Prizes may not be cashed, transferred or exchanged. We reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event a prize is unavailable. Unclaimed or undeliverable prizes will not be awarded.
- Prohibitions: You agree not to reproduce, download, re-distribute, copy, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any Photograph (other than your own) contained in the site to anyone. You acknowledge and agree that, except as set forth herein, you have no right to modify, edit, alter or enhance any of the photographs (other than your own) in any manner.
- Release; Limitation of Liability: By participating in the contest, you agree to release and hold harmless Cuisinart, its parent company, and including its officers, directors, employees and agents (the "Released Parties") from and against any claim, loss, damage, liability, expense, impairment or cause of action arising out of or related to your participation in the contest or your receipt or use of any prize. The Released Parties are not responsible for any illegible, incomplete, damaged or inaccurate entries, and/or entries that do not comply with these rules and/or entries submitted by mail or facsimile. The Released Parties assume no responsibility for entries Cuisinart is unable to process due to network, hardware or other technical failures or lost e-mail entries, however caused. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Released Parties shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your use, misuse, display, dissemination, replication, distribution, copying or downloading of photographs contained on this site, including but not limited to any indirect, special, incidental, punitive or consequential damages however arising, even if the Released Parties have previously been advised of the possibility of such damage.
- Other: Should you wish to have your photograph removed from the site at any time please let us know by sending an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Cuisinart reserves the right to cancel and/or suspend the Contest without liability if any fraud, virus or other technical problem corrupts the security or proper administration of the Contest, as determined by Cuisinart. There are no representations, promises or warranties other than those, if any, expressly made herein. Specifically, but not by way of limitation, Cuisinart, and its agents and assigns, make no representations, promises or warranties of your success or failure by submitting Photographs pursuant to this site and these rules. There are no implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose and any such warranties are expressly waived by you. Any action related to these terms will be governed by Connecticut law without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction. You agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in the State of Connecticut, U.S.A. for the resolution of all disputes arising from or related to these terms and/or your use of the site. Contest void where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws apply.
- Contest Results: List of winners (available at or around the last day of each month of the Entry period) may be obtained via accessing www.cuisinart.com.