Eggstravagant Easter Desserts
March 27, 2018 • Posted by Jessica Pontoriero
Easter is filled with family, friends and delicious desserts, of course! But how should you decorate your Easter dessert table and what should you serve? Cuisinart is here to help!
Easter Dessert Table
For your Easter dessert table, start by covering it with pastel colored table cloths like light pink or yellow. After you have chosen the perfect color, lets move on to the decorating! Place tiered cake stands on the table, along with clear glass jars. Fill the tired cake stands with your favorite cupcakes or brownies (we will get to delicious recipes later). For the glass jars, fill them with colorful jellybeans or chocolate eggs, the choices are endless! Make there are plenty of napkins, plates, utensils and take home goodie bags for guests. (and this isn’t just for kids, adults can make goodie bags too!)
For some added fun for kids, have an Easter egg hut! Fill plastic eggs with candies and chocolates and hide throughout your yard. Children will enjoy finding the eggs and the goodies inside. But, we haven’t even gotten to the best part…what’s are you serving on the dessert table? Well, let’s hop to it and mix up some colorful sweet treats!
You’ll guests will love these delicious dessert recipes! From cakes, to cookies, to ice cream, there are plenty of options for everyone!
- Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting: You must have this classic Easter dessert at your table! Cream cheese frosting makes this flavorful cake even more delicious!
- Strawberry Chocolate Bonbons: What’s better than brownies, ice cream and strawberries? Absolutely nothing.
- Banana Chocolate Chip Bread: This recipe is packed with chocolate and banana goodness!
- Banana Chip Ice Cream: You only need 5-ingredents to make this dessert…and it’s simply amazing! Try churning it up in 25 minutes with our Fruit Scoop™ Frozen Dessert Maker.
- Coconut Lime Tea Cake: This cake is full of fresh citrus flavor and is the perfect dessert after a hearty meal.
- Chocolate Glazed Coconut Layer Cake: If you love coconut and chocolate then this is the cake for you! Plus, the Easter bunny totally approves of this dessert.
- Lemon Cheesecake: Tangy and tart, this is cheesecake with a lemony twist! Mix it up in our effortless (and colorful) Precision Master™ 5.5-Quart Stand Mixer!
- Lemon Tart: Nothing is more Spring than a fresh lemon tart with a flaky crust.
- Lemon Lime Sugar Cookies: Let’s not forget about the cookies! Lemon-lime cookies are packed with bright flavors, they are one tasty treat! Our Chef’s Classic™ Non-Stick Bakeware will help cook your cookies to perfection!
- Chocolate Chip French Macaroons: These are little chocolaty circles of heaven. Seriously, try them for yourselves.
- Blonde Brownies: These aren’t your average brownies, they are filled with cinnamon, light brown sugar, and white chocolate chips. You can then place these on the tired cake stands and swoon!
- Raspberry Mascarpone Mousse: Let the aroma of raspberries fill the air as you whip up this fluffy raspberry mousse.
We wish you and your family a Happy Easter filled with sweet treats!