Warm and Cozy Dishes
December 6, 2017 • Posted by Jessica Pontoriero
Cold weather is in full effect! That means that it’s time to make delicious, toasty meals. Whether you love soup, stew, or oven baked meals, we have it all. And don’t worry, we didn’t forget about dessert! Now, let’s kick off our shoes and cozy up to a warm homecooked meal:
Soup and Stew
Enjoy a bowl of warm stew or soup for dinner tonight! Our recipes are so easy to make and even more delicious to eat! Try these satisfying meals:
- Tomato Soup: Simply a classic and so easy to make any day of the week.
- Chicken Taco Soup: Chicken is mixed with black beans, enchilada sauce, peppers, and carrots. For extra fun, top with sour cream, shredded cheese, avocados, or crispy tortilla strips!
- Broccoli and Potato Soup: Broccoli and potatoes are the perfect pair! When the soup is done, top with your favorite cheese and enjoy!
- Beef Stew: This savory stew is filled with beef chuck, onion, carrots, parsnips, and celery.
- Chicken Stew: Chicken, creamed corn, mushrooms, and sweet onions make this strew extra flavorful.
Our oven baked meals are easy and simply heavenly. These oven baked recipes are sure to keep you and your family warm:
- Mac & Cheese: This mac and cheese recipe is filled with cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese, gruyere cheese and BACON!
- Chicken Enchilada Casserole: This casserole is so easy to make and only takes 40 minutes to bake! Filled with green chilies, onions, and cream of chicken, your family will love this hearty meal.
- Classic Lasagna: This lasagna is filled with mushrooms and creamy ricotta chasse filling. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes until all cheesy and bubbly!
- Chicken Pot Pie: Simply toss all ingredients and top with crust. Bake until crusty becomes gold brown and crispy…yum!
- Roasted Garlic and Parmesan Twice Baked Potatoes: If you love potatoes, then this is the dish for you! Garlic and parmesan really make these potatoes pop with flavor.
And now it’s time for the best part…get ready to dig into these sweet treats!
- Ooey Gooey Chocolate Chip Cookies: Because who doesn’t love a warm, gooey cookie with a nice cup of hot chocolate?
- Chocolate Hazelnut Fondue: Dip anything from fruit to marshmallows to gram crackers. It’s food fun for the whole family!
- Warm Gingered Fruit Crisp: Pears, plums, apples, and peaches make this fruit crisp burst home to life (and fills your home with a delicious aroma).
- Fudge Brownies: Place all ingredients into a stand mixer, pour into a baking dish, and devour!
- Chocolate Chip Bread Pudding: We think we found your new favorite dessert. Dinner rolls, semi-sweet chocolate chips, and heavy cream make a blissful treat.