Summer Campfire Eats
July 26, 2017 • Posted by Jessica Pontoriero
Summer nights are some of the best nights. What makes them even better is sharing them with friends, family, and good food! For the ultimate Summer campfire, get toasty with these delicious recipes that are sure to please any crowd (Make sure to bring along your Cuisinart Grill too!):
It’s time for dinner by the campfire! These meals are so easy to prepare and even more delicious to eat:
- Crescent Hot Dog: Sure, you can roast hot dogs on the fire, but let’s turn it up a notch with this crescent roll recipe. Before attending the campfire, wrap hot dogs in crescent rolls. With your grill, bake the hot dogs and enjoy!
- Grilled Pizza: All you need is a pound of your favorite pizza dough, pizza sauce, and cheese to make the perfect campfire meal!
- Chicken Foil Dinner: This dinner is prepared ahead of time and is grilled during the campfire! Toss chicken, potatoes, carrots, and peppers with seasoning. Place into individual foil wraps and place on grill for about 35 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked.
- Grilled Mozzarella, Tomato, & Basil Sandwich: Fresh tomatoes and mozzarella cheese is placed in between two slices of focaccia bread to make one satisfying meal! Place the sandwiches in individual foil wraps and taste on grill until cheese has melted!
- Quick Cheese Nachos: Yes, you can prepare nachos on the grill! Using our unique nacho grill platter, warm tortilla chips with cheese, jalapenos, and any of your other favorite toppings!
Now, let’s move to our favorite part of the night, dessert! We have sweet twists on classic campfire treats
- Smore’s Pie: There’s nothing quite like smore’s during a campfire! This pie is a twist on the classic campfire treat is prepared ahead of time. Everyone will enjoy this treat while sitting by the fire!
- Smore’s Brownies: We have just taken brownies to the next level! Simply prepare your favorite brownie recipe. Then, place gram crackers along the bottom on the pan, pour in the brownie batter, top with marshmallows, and bake!
- Banana Split Boats: Simply out of this world and so easy! Before attending the campfire, prepare the banana boats at home and wrap in foil. We ready to serve, place on top of grill to heat the chocolate and banana…delicious!
- Homemade Dark Chocolate Marshmallows: Make your very own marshmallows! Filled with chocolate, vanilla, and coffee flavor, these make the perfect marshmallows to roast at your campfire!
- Grilled PB and Banana Panini: Your favorite sandwich bread is filled with creamy peanut butter, bananas, and honey. Wrap the sandwiches in foil and grill to perfection!
Summer nights are meant to be fun and filled with amazing food! Enjoy these campfire eats and time spent with loved ones. Happy Summer to all!