4th of July Celebration
July 3, 2017 • Posted by Jessica Pontoriero
Red, white, and blue! Fourth of July is right around the corner! Let us help you plan the perfect bash with family and friends. From food to decor, it’s the ultimate celebration:
First things first, let’s decorate! For an outdoor gathering, you can place tables under tents around your backyard. You can also use red, white, or blue table covers and hang strung lights around the venue. For a decorative touch, create centerpieces out of patriotic-colored flowers and place festive chocolate covered pretzels on the table as a sweet treat for guests when they arrive!
Another fun idea would to be to create a table filled with goodies for your guests to wear. This could include colorful leis, sunglasses, and patriotic stickers. Guests can even use faceprint for extra patriotic pride! But, what’s a celebration without any food or drinks?! These menu items are totally all American inspired:
Light and refreshing, these drinks are for guests of all ages:
- Watermelon Mint Refresher: This drink will keep you cool all day long and is busting with flavor
- Vanilla Cherry Milk Shake: Vanilla and cherries make one delicious combination
- Raspberry Punch: This sweet child-friendly drink consists of ginger ale, pineapple juice, strawberry soda
- White Sangria: For a Fourth of July twist, freeze ice cubes with raspberries and blueberries. Add them to the sangria to keep the drink cool and festive
Grill up these recipes for some outdoors fun!
- Chicken and Vegetable Kabobs: These red pepper, zucchini, mushroom, and chicken kabobs will be a crowd favorite and are so easy to prepare
- The Best Hamburger: Here’s a fun tip, create a build-your-own burger station where guests can add their favorite toppings
- Potato Salad: Red potatoes, dill, onion, and Dijon mustard come together to make the perfect side dish
- Onion Rings: Crispy and ready to be served!
And now to our favorite part of the meal…dessert!
- Fruit Pizza: Bake your favorite cookie crust and create an American flag with strawberries and blueberries for a complete festive look
- Ice Cream Sandwiches: Delicious chocolate chip cookies sandwich your favorite ice cream for the ultimate summer treat! Decorate with red, white, and blue sprinkles for some Fourth of July fun!
- Cherries Jubilee Cupcakes: Dark chocolate cake topped with fresh whipped cream and cherries! You can even add some coconut and blueberries for some added pizzazz
- Firecracker Bundt Cake: Fluffy cake with a red, white, and blue twist! Top with buttercream frosting and sprinkles for some extra flair!