Father’s Day Breakfast
June 14, 2017 • Posted by Jessica Pontoriero
Father’s Day is just around the corner! Show Dad your appreciation by cooking him a delicious breakfast! Our menu is stocked with a wide variety of choices that Dad (and you!) is sure to love. Now, let’s get to the kitchen:
- Chocolate Brownie Waffles Does your Dad love chocolate? Well we have the perfect dish for him! Packed with chocolatey goodness, these waffles taste just like the perfect fudgy brownie! Top with chocolate syrup and whipped cream for an extra sweet kick!
- French Toast Strata Cinnamon and brown sugar make this dish extra special! This French toast recipe is super easy to make too! Simply prepare the night before and pop into the oven in the morning. Bake until fluffy and enjoy an amazing breakfast!
- Breakfast Bread Pudding If Dad loves bread pudding, he will surely enjoy this recipe! Breakfast sausages, cheddar cheese, croissants, and eggs all come together in one tasty dish.
- Breakfast Pizza Pizza for breakfast?! That’s right, you guessed it! All you need to do is prepare your favorite pizza dough and top with eggs, bacon, and mozzarella cheese…can you say delicious?!
- The Best Breakfast Potatoes These potatoes are the ultimate breakfast side dish! Mix up russet potatoes, green peppers, onions, garlic in a skillet pan. If Dad likes spicy food, a pinch of red chile for a little heat!
- Blueberry Oat Buttermilk Pancakes Warm and full of fruity flavor, these pancakes will be the star of the show! Simply top with maple syrup and whipped cream for the ultimate bite!
- Bacon Breakfast Cups Make your own breakfast cups out of bacon! Fill the individual bacon cups with a potato, cheese, and egg mixture and enjoy!
- Breakfast Sandwiches These breakfast sandwiches are totally satisfying! Cheddar cheese, Canadian bacon, and eggs are layered in between a toasted English muffin. Keep the sandwiches warm by preparing them right before serving.
There is no better way of showing someone you love then by cooking from the heart. We hope that you and your father enjoy our meals and that it makes his day just a little bit sweeter!