June 2, 2017 • Posted by Jessica Pontoriero
There are so many different ways to cook eggs. They can be hard boiled, scrambled, or tossed into an omelet...the list goes on and on. But how can eggs be taken to the next level? Our egg-cellent recipes just might be the answer.
- Eggs Benedict Eggs Benedict make the perfect breakfast. Place over crispy Canadian bacon and top with a savory hollandaise sauce for a bite of deliciousness.
- Grilled Steak and Eggs Summertime means that it’s grilling season! First, grill boneless rib-eye steaks to your liking. When the steak is done, place either sunny side-up or eggs over easy on top. Your taste buds will thank you, trust us.
- Fresh Egg Pasta Making homemade pasta is super easy and delicious! For this recipe, all you need is just 3 ingredients! Yes, it’s just that simple! Combine flour, eggs, and salt into a stand mixer and watch the soft pasta dough form together like magic.
- Spicy Baked Eggs in Tomato Sauce If you like spicy food, then this egg recipe is just for you! Cook up the perfect creamy wine tomato sauce and blend until smooth. Place the sauce into a baking dish and crack eggs into the mixture. Bake for about 20 minutes and serve with crispy ciabatta bread slices for a completely satisfying meal.
- Soft-Boiled Eggs with Avocado Toast Need we say more? Avocadoes and eggs are the perfect pairing! Sandwich in-between two slices of hearty bread and enjoy at any time of the day.
- Zucchini, Spinach, Mushroom Egg White Quiche Breakfast, or dinner, is served! This egg white quiche is loaded with veggies and is ready to take on any crowd!
- Roasted Asparagus with Poached Egg This is one tasty dish! All you need is fresh asparagus, eggs, parmesan cheese and salt/pepper. This recipe is extremely versatile because it can be served as any meal of the day!
- Butter -Crumbed Eggs Sliders with Tomato Jam Fresh buttermilk biscuits hold these amazing sliders together. Add a tangy sun-dried tomato jam to these poached egg sliders for some extra zing. You are just going to have to try them for yourself!