May 30, 2017 • Posted by Jessica Pontoriero
Craving something easy, fresh, and delicious for lunch or dinner? We have the solution! From fruit salad to grilled veggies, our salads pack bold flavor and make perfect weeknight meals. Take a look at our tasty Spring salad options that are both delicious and satisfying:
- Grilled Salmon and Vegetable Salad You will be making this salad all season long! Fresh salmon with asparagus, tomatoes, and mixed greens is tossed in a homemade Dijon vinaigrette. Watch out because this salad packs a hardy bite! This is definitely a crowd-pleaser.
- Quinoa Fruit Salad If you love a good fruit salad, then you’ll fall for this sweet dish! Fluffy quinoa is mixed with apples, mangoes, pears, and oranges. Wait, we are not done just yet! Top the salad with pecans, mint, mable syrup, and cinnamon for some extra sweetness.
- Bacon Chive Potato Salad It’s time for a Spring picnic and this potato salad will be the star of the show! Preparing this salad is super easy and can be made ahead of time! Crispy bacon and fresh chives are simply the perfect pairing!
- Grilled Asparagus and Shrimp Salad It’s time to start up the grill for this scrumptious salad! Asparagus and shrimp are combined with a light honey mustard dressing. Simple, healthy, and filled with bright flavors!
- Grilled Salad We love warm weather and outdoor festivities! This dish is perfect for Spring! Grill peppers and onions then toss with romaine lettuce for some extra crunch! Squeeze lemon on top for a citrusy finish!
For some extra pizzazz, try our homemade dressings! They also make the perfect marinate for meat, poultry, fish and so much more!
- Herbed balsamic dressing Making this dressing is super easy and will bring some life to your dish! Fragrant herbs and garlic fuse into the balsamic-Dijon mustard mixture for an extra kick!
- Sweet Salad Dressing Simply sweet and easy to make, just add all ingredients into a bowl and mix away! This dressing also goes perfectly on chicken for another delightful meal!
- Citrus Salad Dressing This citrusy salad dressing is bursting with vibrant flavors! The aromatic blend of Lemon, olive oil, rosemary, and basil brighten any dish! For all those who like a little heat, add a pinch of cayenne pepper for a hint of spice!