Recipes for New Parents
May 26, 2017 • Posted by Jessica Pontoriero
Your little bundle of joy has arrived (congratulations, by the way!) and now you face the daunting challenge of cooking again after your whole life has been turned upside down! To help you out, we’ve collected together a few recipes for each meal. These chef-designed recipes are easy to make, can be prepared ahead of time, and are all delicious. Let’s start cooking so you can spend more time with your little one:
Weather you have a sweet tooth or prefer a quick breakfast, these recipes will jump start your morning and give you the energy you need for the day:
- Sweet Green Smoothie: Packed with nutrients and minerals, this smoothie will get your day going! Almond milk, apples, mangos, and strawberries add the perfect amount of sweetness.
- Blueberry Muffins: These flavorful muffins are ready in just 25 minutes and can be saved for the next day or for a snack later on!
- Homemade Healthy Granola Bars: Prepare these healthy granola bars the night before while your little one is fast asleep. No rush in the morning, just a delightful breakfast!
It’s lunchtime! What should you prepare? Something easy and delicious of course! These classic recipes will be ready in no time and will be gone in seconds! (Because these dishes are just that good!)
- Easy and Healthy Carrot Soup: It couldn’t get any simpler than this! Simply toss carrots, onions, and seasoning and place into the oven. Once roasted, place mixture into a blender and mix away! Enjoy your flavorful soup and save leftovers for tomorrow.
- Easy Chicken: That’s right, all you need is four ingredients and you have yourself a tasty dish! Coat the chicken in an egg wash and layer with breadcrumbs. When ready to go into the oven, sprinkle with Italian dressing and bake until golden brown!
- Easy Cheesy Stuffed Tortillas: Rotisserie chicken, salsa, shredded cheese, and tortillas make this dish out of this world…and it only takes minutes to prepare!
And for the finale, warm and comforting dinner dishes that you’ll both love!
- Chicken Casserole: This casserole is packed with flavor and takes less than an hour to bake! When you are ready to eat, simply pop into the oven and enjoy!
- Macaroni and Cheese: What’s easier than pouring everything into a Cuisinart slow cooker? Let it do the cooking for you while you spend time with your bundle of joy!
- Easy Baked Ziti: Sometimes, we all just need a nice warm cooked meal. Simply mix together cooked ziti, ricotta cheese, spaghetti sauce, and fresh tomatoes. Pop into the oven and the dish is ready in 30 minutes!
We hope you enjoy your new journey as a parent …and these delicious meals!