Mix it Up: Stand Mixer Recipes
May 10, 2017 • Posted by Jessica Pontoriero
Are you ready to mix up perfect meals!? Well, let Cuisinart handle the hard work with our premium Precision Master™ Stand Mixer. Whip up anything from pizza dough to cookies…yum! Nothing is better than letting our stand mixer help you prepare delicious and easy meals for guests. Our 5.5 quart stand mixer comes in three stunning colors and with the power you need. The only thing left to do is to create these amazing dishes for your next gathering or just trying something new for an easy weeknight meal:
With our premium stand mixer attachments, making homemade pasta and sausage for delicious dinners is a breeze:
- Pizza Dough Mamma Mia, it’s pizza time! With the conveniently included dough hook, our stand mixer easily mixes the ingredients while you prepare your favorite pizza toppings. Let the Precision Master™ do the kneading for you!
- Buttery Dinner Rolls and Potato Bread Everyone loves a side of bread with dinner. Pick one or offer guests both, fresh from the the oven. Your guests won't be able to keep their hands off of these!
- Whole Wheat Pasta With just four easy ingredients, this whole-wheat pasta recipe is totally healthy for you! Use our pasta extruder attachment to make fresh macaroni or rigatoni with ease!
- Sweet Italian Sausage Making fresh, homemade sausage is now possible with our simple and easy meat grinder attachment! Once prepared, top pizza with fresh slices of sausage for one delicious homemade dish!
To get dessert on the way, take a bite of these deliciously simple treats:
- Cream Cheese Frosting What’s a cake without frosting? This sweet frosting will quickly become a new family favorite and can be used to top any dessert.
- Vanilla Yogurt Scones A great springtime snack, these scones are full of flavor! Place all ingredients into the stand mixer and watch the scones form before your eyes. We love these scones with a fresh cup of coffee.
- Lemon Poppy Seed Cake Fresh, lemony, and perfect for Spring! Preparing this cake couldn’t be simpler and will fill your home with an amazing aroma!
- Simple Vanilla Ice Cream Once you've mastered this basic recipe, experiment with your own mix ins and toppings and you'll never go back to store bought ice cream again! Use the easy Fruit Scoop™ Frozen Dessert Maker Attachment to make the ultimate dessert dishes.
- Delicious Brownies Filled with chocolate and walnuts, this recipe is the ultimate sweet treat! You can even replace the walnuts with peanuts, cranberries, or raisins…the choice is all yours!