Everyone likes Ranch Dressing! This is a great way to get kids to eat more fish. Ole'"
3 Tacos a piece per serving
4 Tilapia Filets (4 oz each)
12 corn tortillas
1 tbsp olive oil
Lemon Pepper seasoning
Lime Shredded cabbage
1 cup Shredded cheddar cheese
2 tbsp ranch dressing
2 tbsp salsa
1 jalapeno, seeds and veins removed (optional)
1. Rinse Tilapia Filets then sprinkle both sides with lemon pepper seasoning
2. Heat olive oil in skillet then place Tilapia Filets on medium and cook 4 minutes on each side, covering with lid to help cook fish
3. While fish is cooking: Shred cabbage finely, add ranch dressing, salsa, and jalapeno (optional), and juice of 1 lime. Mix well
4. Shred cheese and set a side
5. Remove cooked Tilapia Filets from skillet.
6. Place corn tortillas in stack of 6 in a damp towel or paper towel in microwave for 25 seconds. Check to make sure they are soft and heated through. Repeat for less time if necessary.
7. Evenly add Tilapia to corn tortilla shells by folding shell in half and filling. 8. Evenly add cabbage on top of Tilapia, then add cheese to taste. Serve and enjoy.
325 calories for 3 tacos, approximately