1 box of German Chocolate cake mix (or spice)
1 box of white cake mix
1 package of white sand which cookies
1 large package of vanilla instant pudding mix
A few drops of green food coloring
12 small Tootsie Rolls
1 NEW cat-litter box, liner and pooper scooper
1) Prepare and bake cake mixes, according to directions, any size pan. Prepare pudding and chill. Crumble cookie in blender or food processor. Add a few drops of the food coloring to 1 cup of cookie crumbs. Mix with a fork or shake in a jar or bag. Set aside
2) When cakes are at room temperature, crumble them into a large bowl. Toss with half of the cookie crumbs and enough pudding to make the mixture moist not soggy. Place liner in the litter box and pour this mixture in.
3) Unwrap 6 Tootsie Rolls and heat in a microwave until soft and pliable. Shape the blunt ends into slightly curved ends. Bury them decoratively within the mixture. Sprinkle white cookie crumbs over them and then scatter some green cookie over the top.
4) Heat the remaining Tootsie Rolls again until pliable and some almost melted. Hang them over the side of the pan scape some on the edge and the others shape them and place on top of the mix and sprinkle with whatever cookie crumbles are left.
5) Place on a newspaper and serve with the pooper scooper, Enjoy!