2 boxes of any kind of brownie mix (9 x 13 pan size)
3 large Hershey’s Symphony Toffee candy bars (not the Giant size)
Preheat oven to 350°
Grease a 9 x 13 pan*
1. Prepare 1 box of brownies according to the package directions for “cake-like” brownies, which means use 3 eggs instead of 2.
2. Spread brownie mixture in bottom of pan.
3. Lay the 3 candy bars side by side on top of the brownie mixture.
4. Prepare 1 box of brownies according to the package directions, using 2 eggs.
5. Spread brownie mixture on top of candy bar layer.
6. Bake at 350° for about 45-50 minutes or until edges begin to dry and center is not liquid.
7. Remember, you’re actually baking 2 boxes of brownies in 1 pan so it will take a lot longer to bake; under-baking will mean that the center will never firm up and cook completely and you’ll have a mess trying to cut them when they’re cool.
8. Cool completely (the longer the better; overnight is fine) and cut into squares.