Toffee Chocolate Cookies
12 oz Unsalted Butter, softened
4 oz Cream Cheese, softened
1½ cups Dark Brown Sugar, packed
1½ cups Granulated Sugar
2 Tbsp Instant Espresso Powder
2 tsp Kosher Salt
1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
3¼ cups All Purpose Flour, scooped and leveled
1½ cups Cocoa Powder
1 tsp Baking Soda
1 tsp Baking Powder
1¼ cups Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
1¼ cups White Chocolate Chips
1 cup Toffee Bits
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In the bowl of a stand mixer with the paddle attachment, cream butter, cream cheese, brown sugar, granulated sugar, espresso powder, salt and vanilla extract until smooth.
3. Add eggs and beat until smooth. Scrape the bottom of the bowl with a spatula.
4. In a medium bowl, sift the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and baking powder together.
5. Add to the butter mixture.
6. Beat on low speed for 10 seconds.
7. Add in chips and toffee pieces.
8. Beat on low speed until combined.
9. Scoop with an ice cream scoop (1 1/3 oz) or drop by tablespoons onto the baking tray.
10. Bake at 325 degrees for 15 minutes, until edges are firm and the middle looks set, but is still soft.
11. Cool for at least 10 minutes and enjoy!