2 cups plus 2 TB unbleached A/P flour
1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. cinnamon
1-1/2 sticks unsalted butter
1 cup golden brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 large egg plus 1 egg yolk
2 tsp. vanilla extract
1/2 cup Gianduja chocolate, diced
1/2 cup milk chocolate, chopped into small pieces
2 cups toasted pecans, chopped
1. Preheat 325º
2. Mix flour, salt, cinnamon and baking soda together in a medium bowl.
3. Cream butter and sugar until thoroughly blended. Mix in egg, yolk and vanilla.
4. Add dry ingredients and mix just until combined. Stir in chips and nuts.
5. Form 1/4 cup dough into a “rough” ball and place on a silpat or parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
6. Bake, reversing cookie sheets’ positions halfway through baking time.
7. Bake until golden brown… about 21 minutes.
8. For extra crispy cookies, remove cookies immediately from cookie sheets to a cooling rack. For chewier, let the cookies cool on the baking sheet, then remove.