Spicy Chicken Sausage Noodle SoupUser Submitted Recipe
Best Home Made Chicken Sausage Noodle Soup
6 cups noodles
6 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp of butter
3 boneless/skinless chicken breast
1/2 cup of bread crumbs
2 cups chicken stock
2 cups beef broth
2 cups vegetable broth
8 Gloves of garlic (mashed)
1 Celery leave (diced)
1/2 cup of green onions
1 big onion (diced)
1 cup of mushrooms (diced)
1 cup of carrots (diced)
2 bay leaves
1 cube of chicken bouillon
1 cube of ham bouillon
2 tbsp black pepper
4 tbsp salt
4 tbsp paprika
2 tbsp thyme
1 tbsp basil (thinly sliced)
2 tbsp cayenne pepper
Chicken Sausage Preparation:
1. Use a meat grinder or a food processor to prepare the chicken. Grind until paste texture, and add 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
2. Add 1 mashed garlic glove per chicken breast to the mix and 1 tbsp of paprika per breast. Add salt and pepper to your taste.
3. Use plastic wrap to wrap the chicken mix and create a sausage the size you want. make sure you double wrap the sausage.
4. Put the sausage in the freezer and cool for 1 hour.
5. Remove plastic wrap and cook over olive oil and butter in a saucepan until tender.
6. slice up the sausage and add to the soup casserole (step 5 of Soup preparation).
1. Add and mix all diced vegetables, dry seasonings, and all other ingredients over olive oil in a big casserole and let cook for 10 min (keep stirring).
2. In a separate saucepan add all the broth and stock and let it boil.
3. Once boiling has been reached, add the noodles and cook for 7-10 min.
4. Add the noodles with all the liquid to the casserole where the vegetable are being cooked.
5. Add the chicken sausage.
6. Stir and let it cook for 30 min in med. (add water until all noodles are covered with liquid)
7. Taste and add more salt and pepper if necessary.
8. Serve in a bowl and garnish with Parmesan cheese and green onions.