Loaded Cheesy Potato SoupUser Submitted Recipe
8-10 Good sized Red Potatoes
1 cup, Chopped green onions
1 or 2 cups, Fully cooked bacon pieces
1 or 2 cups, Chopped Ham
salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste
One large bag of cheddar cheese
1. Chop up Red potatoes into nice sized pieces, leaving the skins on, and place them to the side in a pot to boil.
2. Fry bacon pieces, chopped ham, green onions, butter, and flour together in a pan until warm.
3. Once the potatoes are soft, remove them from the flame but DO NOT drain the water.
4. Add the ingredients from your frying pan to the pot along with enough milk to fill the pot about 2inchs from the top.
5. Add cheese and spices to taste, with a little bit more butter, and about a cup of flour to thicken (you can add more if necessary).
6. Cook on medium heat until it’s nice and thick, let cool for about 5 minutes, then serve with garlic bread. (It’s also nice if you add cheese on top with a few green onions to garnish)