Sautéed Red PotatoesCuisinart Original Recipe
A quick and flavorful way to enjoy
red potatoes. Be patient with flipping
the potatoes – they brown best if they are
not crowded and are left to sit in the hot cooking pot before turning.
1½ tablespoons olive oil
2 pounds small red new potatoes, halved (reduce to 1 pound for the MSC-400 model)
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
pinch freshly ground black pepper
3 to 4 garlic cloves, smashed
2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
1. Put the oil into the cooking pot of the Multicooker set to Brown/Sauté at 350°F.
2. Once the oil is hot, add the potatoes, salt and pepper.
3. Cook the potatoes uncovered for about 30 to 35 minutes, stirring occasionally until fully cooked and well browned.
4. During the last 5 minutes of cooking, add the garlic and rosemary, and toss to combine.
5. Serve immediately.
ServingsMakes about 8 servings (for MSC-600); Makes about for 4 to 6 minutes (for MSC-400)
Nutritional information per serving (½ cup):
Calories 86 (36% from fat) • carb. 13g • pro. 2g
• fat 4g • sat. fat 1g • chol. 0mg • sod. 204mg
• calc. 12mg • fiber 1g