Spinach QuicheUser Submitted Recipe
quick, easy & healthy!
Spinach - fresh baby spinach preferred ~5oz (however, can use frozen ~7oz PKG)
1 cup milk
1 cup shredded swiss cheese
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 tsp minced garlic
black pepper (pinch)
1 prepared pie crust (9")
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 F
2. Layout crust in 9" pie plate
3. Cook spinach (either steam or microwave)
4. Mix together - milk, eggs, garlic, cheese, spinach and pepper
5. Add above mixture to pie crust
6. Bake at 350 F for ~30 min. on center rack
7. Remove from oven, cool for 15 min., cut and serve.
For a nice, light dinner - serve quiche with garden salad!