Pan Roasted PotatoesCuisinart Original Recipe
When your oven is in use, turn to the Cuisinart® Electric Skillet
3½ pounds small red new potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
1 cup chicken broth, reduced-sodium
3 sprigs fresh rosemary, finely chopped
3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, divided
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
½ small shallot, finely chopped
1 tablespoon lemon zest
1 teaspoon kosher salt
¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat the Cuisinart® GreenGourmet® Electric 14-inch Skillet to 300ºF. Add potatoes, stock and rosemary. Cover and cook until almost tender, about 12 minutes.
2. Remove lid and cook until almost all of the liquid has evaporated. Raise heat to 425°F and add oil to coat. Brown potatoes for about 3 to 5 minutes.
3. Add 1 tablespoon of the parsley, garlic, shallot, zest, salt and pepper. Sauté for 4 to 5 minutes.
4. Cover and turn Skillet off. Let sit for 1 to 2 minutes.
5. To serve, garnish with remaining parsley.
Servingsno serving information available
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 136 (25% from fat) • carb. 23g • pro. 3g • fat 4g • sat. fat 1g • chol. 1mg • sod. 231mg • calc. 18mg • fiber 2g
This recipe can be prepared using the following Cuisinart® products:
GreenGourmet® Electric 14-inch Skillet
Version 3.5 now available for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire!