Tropical Salmon Sweet-potato SaladUser Submitted Recipe
2 large sweet potatoes, diced into 1" cubes
8 slices smoked salmon, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
1 stalk celery
1/2 red onion
1/2 cup macadamia nuts, crushed
1 mango, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
1 tsp. black pepper
1/4 cup olive oil
2 tbs. spicy mustard
2 tbs. honey
1. Boil the potatoes in boiling water for 20 minutes.
2. Drain potatoes and set aside while letting them cool down.
3. Whisk together olive oil, mustard, honey, and set aside.
4. Cut celery into crescent shapes.
5. Finely dice red onion.
6. Toss together cooked potatoes, salmon, celery, red onion, mango and pepper.
7. Mix in the dressing, and top with macadamia nuts.
8. Serve chilled, and enjoy!
no nutrition information available
Version 3.5 now available for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire!