Marsha's Potato SaladUser Submitted Recipe
2lb. Red bliss potatoes(chopped)
6 large eggs
4 stalks celery(sliced)
3 green onions(sliced)
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
1 cup mayo
1/4 cup yellow mustard
1 tbsp. sweet basil
1 tbsp. oregano
3 tbsp. celery seeds
1. Chop red bliss potatoes after washing. Steam in a steamer for 35-45 minutes. Also place eggs in a saucepan with water covering. Boil 12 minutes. (Don't time until they come to boil.)
2. In the meantime, clean and slice the celery and green onions. Set aside.
3. When potatoes are soft pour the apple cider vinegar over the hot potatoes. Stir and place in the fridge to cool.
4. When the eggs are done,drain and soak in cold water to cool eggs enough to peel. After cooled peel and chop the eggs. Set aside until potatoes are cooled.
5.Once potatoes are cooled, add the eggs, celery, and green onions. Stir with the potatoes.
6. Now add the mayo and yellow mustard. Sprinkle the basil, oregano, and celery seed on top. Stir well. If too dry add more mayo and mustard in equal portions. Chill.