Brussels Sprouts Roasted and Fried with Pancetta, Garlic, Dried Cranberries and topped with Toasted Pine NutsUser Submitted Recipe
8 cups cleaned and halved Brussels sprouts
2 oz thinly sliced and chopped Pancetta
2 cloves garlic, crushed and chopped
8 tablespoon olive oil - divided
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
1/4 cup dried Cranberries
2 oz toasted Pine Nuts
1. Toss the Brussels sprouts with 4 tablespoons of olive oil, salt and pepper and roast at 400 for about 15 minutes.
2. In a medium high heated skillet add 4 tablespoons of olive oil with the Pancetta and fry until Pancetta dries a bit.
3. Add the garlic to the skillet for about a minute then add the Brussels sprouts and fry for 10 minutes or until tender.
4. Add the Balsamic vinegar and cranberries and give it a good stir.
5. Top with the toasted pine nuts and deliciousness will happen!