Lemon MarmaladeUser Submitted Recipe
4 cups cane sugar
1/2 cup chopped crystallized ginger
1. Zest the lemons Squeeze and strain the juice. Shred 10 lemon peels or finely julienne them.
2. Combine the zest, sugar, juice, and lemon peel shred and ginger in a heavy-bottomed pot. Bring to boil, lower heat and cook for one hour, stirring frequently.
3. Remove from the heat, store in a non-reactive container and allow mixture to rest overnight on the counter covered.
4. In the morning, reheat jam in heavy pot just bring to a boil.
5. Fill sterile jars and store.