Tropical Salad DressingUser Submitted Recipe
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 cup Dijon mustard
1 Tbs. fresh squeezed lemon juice
1 tbs. white vinegar
1 cup mayonnaise
1/4 tsp. vanilla
1/4 tsp. salt
1 diced scallion, last 2 inches of green omitted
2 cloves minced garlic
1. mince garlic, using Cuisinart food processor
2. add mayonnaise, salt, and vanilla, lemon juice and vinegar to food processor. Mix again.
3. using a rubber spatula, remove mixture from food processor and place in a large bowl.
4. beat mustard and honey into the mixture.
5. add scallion to the dressing.