Avocado Almond Joy TrufflesUser Submitted Recipe
2/3 cups Avocado, Mashed (About 1 Large Avocado)
1/4 cups & 2 Tablespoons Chocolate Protein Powder
1/2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
1 teaspoon Almond Extract
2/3 cups Milk Chocolate Chips (Good Quality)
1/2 cups Sweetened Coconut Flakes
1. Blend the avocado flesh in a food processor until it is very smooth.
2. Add in the protein powder, vanilla extract and almond extract and blend until well combined.
3. In a medium, microwave-safe bowl microwave the chocolate chips for about 1 1/2 minutes, stirring every 20 seconds, and continuing until the chips are melted.
4. Add the avocado mixture into the bowl of melted chocolate and stir very well until the chocolate is mixed well.
5. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours.
6. Line a cookie sheet with waxed paper, and place the sweetened coconut flakes in shallow plate.
7. Using a small cookie scoop, scoop the mixture and roll each scoop around in your hands to create a ball.
8. Roll each ball around in the coconut flakes and place on the prepared cookie sheet.
9. Keep in the refrigerator until ready to serve.