Soy Latte for EM-350Cuisinart Original Recipe
1 illy® iperEspresso® capsule
1/2 cup cold soy milk
1. Put a mug on the latte/cappuccino tray.
2. Using the lever, open the brew head, insert the capsule and close the brew head.
3. Put the milk into the stainless pitcher.
4. Press the Steam Button. Once the button stops flashing, submerge the steam wand into the pitcher of milk to steam. Gently use an up and down motion to keep wand submerged but slightly toward the top of the milk to produce a nice foam. Turn dial to stop steaming; reserve
5. Press the Short button to brew espresso.
6. When the brewing process is complete, slowly pour the steamed milk, out of the side of the pitcher, into the espresso. Top with enough foam to just cover and serve immediately.
ServingsMakes 1 serving
no nutrition information available
This recipe can be prepared using the following Cuisinart® products:
Buona Tazza™ Single Serve Espresso, Latte, Cappuccino Machine
Version 3.5 now available for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire!