Frozen Latte for EM-300Cuisinart Original Recipe
2 Lungo or Long illy iperEspresso capsules
1 cup steamed and frothed skim milk
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
6 heavy cream ice cubes*
6 ice cubes
1. Put a mug on the latte/cappuccino tray.
2. Using the lever, open the brew head,insert the capsule and close the brew head. Press the Long button to start the brewing process.
3. When the brewing process is complete, insert a new capsule into the brew head and press the Long button.
4. Stir in milk and sugar to dissolve and cool to at least room temperature.
5. Put beverage, cream and regular ice cubes in a Cuisinart® blender jar. Cover and blend on highest speed until smooth, about 1 minute.
6. Serve immediately.
Note: For an iced mocha, add tablespoons of chocolate syrup while blending.
*Pour heavy cream into ice cube trays and
ServingsMakes 3 cups
no nutrition information available
This recipe can be prepared using the following Cuisinart® products:
Buona Tazza™ Single Serve Espresso Machine