Maple CookiesUser Submitted Recipe
1 cup of butter, room temp
1 cup sugar
2 teaspoons of maple syrup
2 cups of flour (all purpose)
1 teaspoon baking soda
Confectioners sugar for dusting
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees
2. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy
3. Add maple syrup to creamed butter sugar mixture
4. In separate bowl combine flour and baking soda.
5. Slowly add flour to creamed butter and sugar.
6. Mix until dough forms.
7. Separate dough into 8 sections.
8. Roll each section into a 9 inch log
9. Place the logs on a baking sheet ... 3 inches apart
10. Bake for 25 minutes or until logs are light brown
11. Remove logs from oven
12. Cut each log into 1 inch slices
13. Place slices on cooling rack
14. Dust with confectioners sugar.