Spritz Butter CookieUser Submitted Recipe
This recipe is for use with a cookie gun, dough must be at room temp.
2 1/2 cups salted butter, softened
1 1/2 cup sifted powered sugar
5 cups flour
1 teaspoon almond extract
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
colored sugar, sprinkles etc. for decorating cookies*
melting chocolate *
1. Cream butter, gradually add sugar , mix until light and fluffy.
2. Slowly mix in flour, vanilla, and almond extract.
3. Shoot shaped dough onto ungreased cookie sheet as instructed by cookie guns directions. I prefer the cordless cookie shooter! I always use Airbake cookies sheet for this cookie recipe.
4. Decorate cookies with sprinkles, and or colored sugar.
5. On center oven rack. Bake 325* for 13-18 minutes, or when cookie just start to turn light brown. Watch first batches., and check time. Airbake cookie sheets take a little longer.
6. Cool on wire rack. After cookie is cooled , dip cookie into or drizzle cookies with chocolate.