Kerala Fish Curry
Spicy recipe with coconut milk
Can be used as side dish with any food .
Dedicated to all fish lovers"
1 lb. Fish (any sea fish)
1 cup coconut milk
3 1/2 tsp. Red chilli powder
1/2 tsp. Turmeric powder
3/4 tsp. coriander powder
1/2 tsp. Fenugreek powder
10 Curry leaves
1 tsp Tamarind
Salt, to taste
1 tbsp Coconut oil
1. Clean fish and cut it into one inch pieces
2. Fry red chilli powder, Turmeric powder, coriander powder and Fenugreek powder in a pan for 10 seconds .(preferably earthen pot)
3. Make paste of red chilli powder ,Fenugreek powder, coriander powder, Turmeric powder, Tamarind, salt, shallots, 4 curry leaves and little coconut milk
4. Add the paste to the fish taken in a pan , add little water and allow to boil till fish cooks
5. Taste the gravy and add salt and Tamarind paste if required
6. Add curry leaves, coconut milk and coconut oil
7. Allow to boil the gravy for a minute
Kerala fish curry is ready...
SERVE HOT WITH WHITE RICE OR ROTI
no nutrition information available
Version 3.5 now available for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire!