Whole Fried Lapu Lapu with Sweet and Sour Sauce and Pineapply Slices
1 Whole Lapu Lapu/Grouper
1/4 cup Vinegar
Pineapple Juice(drained from canned pineapple slices)
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup ketchup
1 can Pineapple slices
1 stalk Lemongrass for garnish
1. Score the whole fish. season with salt and pepper.
2. Dust the fish with flour.
3. Deep fry for 7-10 mins @350f.
4. Saute onion, carrot, ginger, bellpepper
5. Add vinegar and pineapple juice.
6. Boil for 8-10 mins.
7. Add sugar and ketchup. mix.
no nutrition information available
Version 3.5 now available for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire!