Black Bean, Corn and Zucchini SuccotashUser Submitted Recipe
1 zucchini, diced/cubed
1/2 yellow onion, diced
4 cloves garlic, diced
1 carrot, peeled and diced
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
salt/black pepper/red pepper as needed
1 15oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
1/2 cup corn (fresh, frozen or canned) - if canned, drain and rinse
1 tsp Dried oregano
1 tsp Dried parsley
1. Heat the oil in a pan on med/high, then add carrots, onions and red pepper flakes, and saute for 3-4 mins.
2. Add zucchini and cook for 3-4 more minutes.
3. Add the garlic, cook for 2-3 more minutes, then add the black beans.
4. Stir to coat and warm for 2-3 mins, then add Worcestershire sauce to deglaze.
5. Add salt/black pepper, then corn, stir to cook for 3-4 more minutes. Sprinkle with dried oregano and parsley, stir then turn off heat and cover pan to keep warm.
no nutrition information available
Version 3.5 now available for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire!