Stuffed Cheesy Grilled ChickenUser Submitted Recipe
My favorite recipe to make for family and friends. It's light, delicious and cheesy!"
3 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
3 Basil Leaves
6 slices Primo Taglio Cooked Hot Capocolla
6 slices Pancetta, Jalapeno Havarti, Italian Parmesan
1. Rinse chicken breasts and cut slit through center of each piece going about 3/4 of the way through. Stab each piece with fork so flavor sinks through
2. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic salt both inside and outside
3. Use 2 slices each of Pancetta and Capocolla to stuff inside each chicken breast
4. Cut cheese into slices and layer on top of Pancetta and Capocolla
5. Place Basil leaves on top of everything. Use toothpicks to keep chicken breasts closed.
6. Coat each breast in Parmesan and Herb dressing until completely coated. Let marinate in fridge for an hour (overnight would be best for full flavor)
7. Have grill on medium heat. Cook on each side for about 8-10 minutes ENJOY!
no nutrition information available
Recipe Swap Review